We have performed more than 400,000 km (or 75,000 hours) of high-resolution surveys, including pipeline inspections, to date.
As the first to offer commercial autonomous underwater vehicle (AUV) survey services to the offshore oil and gas industry, our expertise and commitment enable us to provide cost-effective surveying on a global scale.
We also complete shallow-water hydrographic and geophysical surveys for both the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and oil and gas customers. Our integrated service approach enables us to offer a variety of shallow-water hazard survey and geophysical mapping options to address even the most complex needs.
Our software and geographic information system (GIS) developers have created an innovative tool for visualizing diverse data types within the ArcGIS environment. The software is primarily used for pipeline inspection surveys.
Shallow-Water Hazard Surveys
Our decades of experience and integrated approach enable us to offer an unmatched portfolio of surveying and mapping options addressing shallow-water hazard and geophysical survey requirements.
- Nautical charting surveys
- Data processing and deliverables
- Hurricane debris surveys
- Prehistoric and historic marine archaeological surveys
- Wellsite hazard surveys
- Pipeline engineering and hazard surveys
- Route clearance surveys
- Pre-lay surveys
- As-built surveys
- Decommissioning clearance surveys
- Pipeline river crossing surveys
- Geotechnical soil sampling
- Telecommunications cable and pipeline landing site surveys
- Anchor scar investigation surveys
- Sand search surveys
- Burial assessment surveys
- Leg-hole inspection surveys