Learn how we can help you increase efficiency, improve your operations, enhance safety and security, and reduce labor.
GIS and Esri Services
We are a leader in the development of geographic information system (GIS) solutions for offshore, deepwater environments. As an Esri global partner, we deploy Esri technology; proprietary data, such as weather and our real-time automatic identification system (AIS) vessel data; and core mapping layers to present a common operating picture (COP).
Our GIS and Esri services support the capabilities you require.
- Customized incident response drills with audio-visual technology and data layers
- Operational support during both offshore exploration and production
- Data integration with commercial systems such OSIsoft PI and Maximo
- Video integration into GIS
- Asset tracking through AIS and satellite M2M solutions
- GIS data for market analysis, training compliance, and litigation support
- Real-time and historical meteorological data [in partnership with Weather Decision Technologies (WDT)]
We provide the most advanced live-streaming video and archiving solutions available. Whether you need to view remote operations in real time or store petabytes of data in a searchable, indexed media archive, we can help.
Video management is provided through the Oceaneering Media Vault (OMV), which provides an integrated web-based portal for viewing and management of real-time streaming and historical archiving and review. You can tag interest areas for subsequent analysis, view multiple streams in a unified display, and even deploy your individual video streams within your Esri-based GIS COP.
Additionally, we offer high-definition streaming capability with embedded GPS coordinates.
Our video services empower better decisions.
- Remote underwater inspection in lieu of drydocking (UWILD) services
- Remotely operated vehicle (ROV), vessel, and dockside operations
- Drills and incident responses
- Enterprise video archiving
- Encoding and video media management
We specialize in software development and system integration for the maritime and broader oil and gas industries. Many of our solutions leverage the Oceaneering® PortVision® service and related GIS technologies to provide COP and business intelligence platforms, or integrate key PortVision functionality into existing enterprise systems.
Our purpose-built solutions help keep assets, supplies, and operations moving smoothly, efficiently, and profitably. We combine the right skillset with a high level of technical competence and a thorough understanding of what is important to you.
Our experience is especially deep in the petrochemical industry. We have worked with all of the oil majors, plus a large number of the industry’s leading third-party service providers. Customers come to us to optimize operations upstream, midstream, and downstream—on the road, rail, sea, and in busy marine terminal facilities.
We focus on what matters to you and your business.
- Offshore communications and information technology
- Video management solutions (live, recorded, DVR)
- Marine terminal management
- Asset tracking and management
- GIS and Esri services
- Web-based enterprise systems [decision support, content management, enterprise resource planning (ERP)]
Below are examples of successful software development projects completed for customers in the maritime and energy industries.
Custom fleet management systems leveraging satellite communications, terrestrial (cellular) data, and AIS to support specific business requirements; our solutions have incorporated all aspects of fleet management, including scheduling, logistics, billing, HR, and compliance reporting
Development of mobile applications
Custom reporting from our large datasets for a wide variety of government requirements, including Maritime Domain Awareness (MDA) emissions reporting, berth scheduling, vessel speed reporting, and other applications for port authorities and for federal and local government agencies
Enhanced PortVision and TerminalSmart™ functionality to improve commercial activities including chartering, trading, and market intelligence
System integration to maximize the value of disparate enterprise systems; this includes integrating the functionality of our software solutions (PortVision, TerminalSmart, and OMV) directly into existing systems to significantly enhance the value of those systems