We Solve the Unsolvable.
Safety is the foundation of all Oceaneering operations. We take the safety of our employees, contractors and communities seriously and it remains our highest priority.
- In 2015, we codified a set of common HSE practices, and how to reduce risk, in what we call our Life Saving Rules.
- We are a member of the Center for Offshore Safety, an organization designed to promote the highest level of safety for offshore drilling, completions, and operations.
- In place since 2004, our HSE Core Processes align closely with the Safety Culture Policy Statement released by the Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement (BSEE) in 2013.
Our employees, communities, and the environment are all critical to our success as an employer and community partner. We have processes and solutions in place that assist business managers and other partners in limiting the impact of operational activities on the environment.
- We’re a proud sponsor of Ocean Exchange, a 501c3 with the sole mission to help advance the adoption of solutions in the field of sustainability. An Oceaneering employee has served on the Board of Governors since 2014.
- We are committed to research and development of technologies that improve work activities while reducing environmental impact.
We have built our reputation as an organization that requires ethical business practices and high levels of integrity in all of our business transactions. This is set forth in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and related policies and procedures, which guide our employees and business associates on a daily basis. We make it easy to report concerns or complaints on a confidential and anonymous basis.
The communities that host Oceaneering are near and dear to our hearts. And, throughout the year, we look for ways to give back with the greatest impact. See how we show our local communities that we care.
- In 2019, Team Oceaneering raised nearly $70,000 for the BP MS 150.
- Oceaneering supports STEM education by participating in the annual PESA Externship, the annual Marine Advanced Technology Education (MATE) International ROV Competition, the annual NASA in Aberdeen Science Week, and more.
ETHICS & COMPLIANCE
We are committed to responsible business practices within our organization and throughout our supply chain around the world. We strive to continually improve within the areas of human rights, labor standards, and the environment and to work against any form of corruption.