Quick Tips for Applying to Oceaneering
Starting the Application Process:
Register to Apply:
- You will be asked to register in order to apply.
- You will only need to complete the registration process once.
- Select a unique User Name and Password.
- Once registered, you will be able to apply to any posted job, save job applications and resumes in the system, and verify the applied status of an application.
- When applying to a posting, you will be able to upload a document, copy and paste text, or use a resume/CV saved to your User Name.
- If uploading a CV or resume, the format must be in MS Word or an Adobe Acrobat file.
Completing the Application Process:
- Clicking “Save Draft” or “Close Application” will NOT send your application to the hiring team for review.
- Use the “Next” button on the bottom right of the page to navigate through the application to each page.
- When the Reference page of the application has been completed, the “Submit” button will become available. At this point, the application can be submitted and sent to the hiring team for review.
What do the Following Buttons Mean?
- SAVE DRAFT – To save a copy of the application and return at a later time for completion. The application WILL NOT be sent to our recruiters for review.
- CLOSE APPLICATION – This will cancel the application. A copy of the application WILL NOT be saved to your profile and sent to the hiring team.
- SUBMIT – Will become available at the very end of the application process. This will complete the application and send to the recruiters. Before submitting, make sure all information is correct and you have completed all of the required fields.
- The US is not able to accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered for a position in the US, a completed application must be submitted.