Oceaneering Space Systems (OSS) concentrates on developing, integrating, and applying both new and established technologies to the challenges of operations in space and other harsh environments.
OSS specializes in turn-key design, development, manufacturing, certification, maintenance, testing, and sustaining engineering of: thermal protection systems for rockets; equipment for humans to use in space (EVA and IVA); and robotic systems for military, space, and biological research applications. We also provide specialized engineering and support services in these areas, and astronaut training in NASA’s Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory and Space Vehicle Mockup Facility.
Specific products include:
- Robonaut 2
- Extra Vehicular (EVA) Equipment
- Freezer/Refrigerator/Incubator Systems
- Intra Vehicular (IVA) Equipment
- Advanced Insulation
- Habitation Equipment
- Advanced NDE Systems
- Thermal Protection Systems (TPS)
- Softgood (sewn) Products
- Robotic Systems and Testing Services
- Mechanical and Electro-mechanical Devices
- EOD Robots
- Custom Control Systems and Embedded Electronics
- Biotech Automation
- Advanced and Cryogen Based Life Support Systems
- Space Logistics Carriers and Services
- Munitions Handling
Our Vision ― To pioneer technology and commercial operations, expanding human presence in, and benefits from, space.
Our Quality Policy ― OSS is committed to providing quality products and services that meet Customer specifications delivered on time and within budget.
Our Core Values ― Safety • Integrity • Honesty • Accountability • People
Oceaneering Space Systems is ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 Certified.