Optimized Solutions Across the Full Life Cycle
Our long-standing offshore experience, innovative products, tools and integrated services safely de-risk operations for fixed and floating offshore wind projects.
From the first AUV usage, to the field development of the world’s most capable and advanced underwater vehicles, Oceaneering stands out as a leader that delivers structural cost savings to your development through technical and commercial innovation.
- FEED studies
- Early engineering
- AUV geophysical site surveys
- Geophysical - pre/post-route surveys
- Geotechnical - 2DHD seismic, coring, cone Penetrometer testing
- Environmental studies
- Unexploded ordnance (UXO) surveys
- Archaeological surveys
- Hydrographic surveying - positioning
- Desktop studies
Construction and Installation
We deliver optimal connections, static and dynamic cable manufacture, and innovative installation support to reduce complexity and cost for a streamlined schedule. Trust Oceaneering’s legacy of engineering the right solution the first time, every time.
- Design and manufacture of static and dynamic power cables
- Scour protection
- Cable lay and foundation installation support
- Remote services
- Anode design and installation
- Marine mammal detection and protection
- Offshore Communications
Operation and Maintenance
We meet the demands of assets installed in harsh environments and located far from shore by delivering industry-leading, vessel-based services. We push the boundaries to support the balance of plant projects above and below the waterline with our robust fleet of AUVs and ROVs.
- Jones Act and Dredge Act compliant vessels
- Ad hoc diving and ROV support
- Topside and subsea balance of plant
- Statutory inspections
- Depth of cable burial surveys
- Cable repair
With more than 40 topside platform decommissioning operations and over 400 complex platform, string or pile cuts performed to date, we are the trusted partner to remove your substation structures with limited impact on the offshore environment.
- ROV support
- End of field survey
Oceaneering Technology and Service Offerings
We offer a wide portfolio of innovative, integrated products and tools that benefit the full life cycle of any renewables project – from routine to extreme.
We provide innovative solutions for anchors that improve project economics and reduce the strain on the supply chain while lowering the carbon footprint.