With 800+ jobs over the past 25 years, we are the industry leader in reliable and specialized IWOCS services.
Increase Efficiency and Flexibility
Our systems can be used to control all subsea trees and/or landing strings, regardless of
equipment manufacturer, configuration, or work scope.
Our IWOCS fleet can be mobilized and operated from a wide range of vessels and rigs
We have both traditional and new technology rental systems available, and offer
storage and maintenance for customer-owned equipment.
The Traditional Way
IWOCS – Dual Guide Wires
RWOCS – A reliable and value added solution
Oceaneering is a global market leader in providing completion & workover systems to multiple operators and OEM equipment providers. We deliver 99% uptime, even in deep waters (11,000 ft) and under high pressures (15,000 psi). Our systems are both rig- and vessel-deployable for unmatched flexibility and reduced cost.
How it works
The main components of the temporarily installed IWOCS system include an HPU, electric downline, a thermoplastic hydraulic umbilical, and deployment equipment.
The IWOCS system has a range of deployment methods to suit client requirements whether that be via a fixed platform or mobile vessel.
Features and Benefits
- Fully integrated HPU and Control Panel resulting in better use of available deck space
- Standardised components to provide efficiency and reliability built from field experience
- Interchangeable systems offering greater flexibility to client needs
- Shallow water systems up to 300 m WD
- Deepwater systems available for >300 m WD
- Rig or multi-service vessel (MSV) based solutions
- Adaptable for other applications such as jumpers and manifolds