We meet your complex inspection requirements by deploying industry-leading, advanced non-destructive testing (NDT) and inspection technology. Our state-of-the-art equipment and highly-experienced, multi-disciplined, and competent technicians ensure your needs are met, regardless of anomaly or equipment type.
Specialized concerns. Specialist solutions.
We provide the technologies required to meet your needs for specialized inspection solutions that address common and emerging integrity concerns.
- Corrosion under insulation
- Non-intrusive inspection
- Corrosion scabs
- Corrosion under pipe supports (CUPS)
- Continuous monitoring of assets
- Remote condition monitoring
Purpose-Built Validation and Competency Centers
Advancing technology and increasing capabilities
Our Regional Centers of Excellence focus on developing and shaping the future of NDT technology. We solve the improbable with innovative, qualified and validated solutions.
Our Validation and Competency Centers deliver validation services for new technologies as they come to market and ensure the competency of operators to complete inspection services worldwide.
- Provide fully compliant, non-standard NDT services accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS)
- Support global operations with highly trained personnel and advanced equipment
- Provide subject matter experts for advice and consultation
- Assess, validate, and provide training for new technology
- Develop new applications for existing technology
- Independently assess and validate advanced NDT inspection methods
- Provide training focused on the detection of defects in aging, in-service assets
- Provide competency certification where third-party qualifications are not available