We provide fully managed, risk-based inspection and integrity management services for floating systems. Our scalable solutions provide the services and technologies you require to operate safely and maintain regulatory compliance.
Global teams ensure the delivery of high-quality project management; engineering; topside and subsea inspection services; interpretation of results; and preparation of integrity status reports, either individually or as an overall managed program.
- Gap assessment between design and fabrication specifications
- Support for newbuild and in-service systems and components
- Production of inspection and integrity management documents
- Cost-effective, optimized offshore inspection with real-time assessment of condition
- Engineering reviews of inspection findings and recommendations for intervention
- Management of subcontractors
- Prepare statements on condition of assets, summary reports, and facilitating summary reviews
- Update inspection and integrity strategies
- Generate hull inspection annual summary reports
- Provide interface representation between classification societies, regulators, and verification bodies
Industry Accreditation: ISO 3001, ISO 17025, ISO 14001, DNV-GL, ABS, LR, and BV thickness measurement for hull structures
Class Society Accreditation for in-hull and underwater inspections (in lieu of dry dock inspections).