The Ocean Patriot is a US Flagged Jones Act Compliant 240 ft x 54 ft ABS classed DP-2 for Diving and ROV support. After extensive vessel modifications to perform Saturation Diving services the Ocean Patriot was re-commissioned in December 2011.
The Ocean Patriot is outfitted with accommodations for 52 persons, a 12-man 1,000 ft. rated ABS classed Saturation Diving System, Hyperbaric Rescue Chamber and a Hydra Magnum Work Class ROV System. In addition the vessel has 360,000 cu.ft. of gas storage below deck and a surface diving package complete with dual surface diving launch and recovery systems (LARS). For over-boarding of project specific equipment the vessel is equipped with a 40 ton marine rated knuckle boom crane capable of working down to 1,000 feet.
The Ocean Patriot has 3,250 sq. ft clear deck space aft of the crane for project specific equipment.
Real time survey services are provided by Fugro Chance and have been integrated into the Vessel and ROV system, allowing for reduced mobilization and demobilization cost when surface and subsea positioning services are required.
Typical project capabilities:
- Platform & Rig Inspection
- Pipeline & Riser Inspection
- Pipeline Riser Installation
- Riser Guards
- Boat Landings & Bumpers
- Anode Retrofit
Platform Jacket Repairs
- Dry Habitat welding Repairs
- Wet Welding Repairs
- Grouting Repairs
- Mechanical & Stress Grouted Clamp Repairs
- Mechanical Hot Tap Installation
- Pipeline End Connectors & Sub-Sea Repairs
- Pipeline Re-Route & Sub-Sea Tie-Ins
- Pipeline Pigging/ Flushing & Abandonment
- Pipeline Exposure/ Spanning Remediation
Platform and Pipeline Decommissioning
- Underwater Salvage Operations
ROV Inspection maintenance and Repair
ADS (WASP) Services