Reduce Risk by Predicting Performance
Reduce your overall project risks and predict product performance in extreme conditions with our advanced system modeling and analysis capabilities.
Our experienced team of analysis engineers, equipped with advanced, fully-validated hardware and software tools, supports your projects, from concept development to delivery.
We deliver comprehensive solutions.
- Dynamic global analysis on risers (umbilicals and flexibles)
- Local stress analysis on umbilicals (2D and 3D) and subsea structures
- Interference and clashing analysis
- Thermal analysis
- Electrical analysis
- Flow analysis
Subsea Distribution Hardware Installation and Repair
We meet your needs with best-in-class umbilical installation, repair, maintenance, and refurbishment services.
Customers worldwide trust us to service their umbilicals and hardware – regardless of type, function, or manufacturer.
- Globally-located and deployable technicians
- Services available for both thermoplastic and steel tube umbilicals
- Troubleshooting hydraulic and electrical lines
- Service available on both production and temporarily installed umbilicals (IWOCS)
- Testing, flushing, and fluid swapping
- Re-termination and repair of hydraulic hoses and electrical lines
- Umbilical spooling for measurement or repair
- Umbilical reel repairs
- Fluid swapping