Deep Sea Systems’ underwater Oceanlight LED lighting system is unsurpassed in the industry for performance and reliability. Each lamp consists of an array of forty, 5 watt ultra high intensity white LED’s mounted on a thermal heat pump.
The Oceanlight LED is rated to 4000 meters and has an output of more than 5800 lux @ 1 meter in water. The Oceanlight LED is nearly 3 times brighter than its nearest competitor.
The heavy duty and rugged design limit shock and vibration. There is variable intensity with no color shift and the light requires zero maintenance.
- Lamp type: An array of 40 each, 5 watt 3rd generation ultra high intensity white LED’s mounted on a thermal heat pump
- Color temperature: 5,500 K bright white (blue white)
- Array life: 35,000 hours at full intensity with only a 30% reduction of output lumens
- Protection: Over-temperature self re-setting shutoff. Over-voltage surge arrestor with safety fuse
- Flicker filter: Tuned RC network
- Light output: 5800 lux @ 1 meters in water
- Beam angle: Wide Flood @ 100 deg. by 80 deg.
- Volts: 0 to 120 volts AC, 100 to 160 VDC
- Amperes: 1.7 AC amps. @ 120 Vac 60hz, 1.9 AC amps. @ 120 Vac 50hz
- Power consumption: 200 watts rms @ 60 hz
- Depth rating: 4,000 meters (13,300 ft.)
- Operating temperature: -15 C to 35 C (14 F to 95 F)
- Weight: In water: .95 kg ( 2.1 lbs), In air: 1.9 kg (4.1 lbs)
- Size: H 6.5” W 2.5” D 2.8”
- Connector: MSAJ-3 BCR with adjustable connector block
- Mounting: 3 each ¼-20 tapped holes with 2.0” center