Deep Sea Systems’ Ocean ProHD® Camera System is a broadcast quality 4000 meter rated high definition (HD) 1080i package that provides a complete, easy and affordable solution for undersea imaging. The camera itself is miniaturized to fit in the restricted space that is available on standard work class ROV’s.
A fiber-optics transmitter/converter connects with the camera to deliver a completely noise free HD-SDI signal to the surface control unit for display on an LCD HD video monitor. The signal is stored on a dedicated hard drive recording system for client playback. Optional editing services are available.
The Ocean ProHD camera system is the most complete HD undersea video imaging solution that is sold in the world today.
- Camera type: 1/3 type 2-megapixel HD CMOS
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080i
- Format: 16:9
- Minimum illuminator: 4 lx reflected scene illumination for a usable picture
- Video output: HD-SDI (SMPTE-292m)
- Lens: 10x super wide zoom with auto iris and remote control of zoom, focus and iris
- Wide field of view: 105 deg. Horizontal (wide) to 28 deg. (full zoom) horizontal in water
- Camera and lens control: Isolated RS-232
- Camera size: 24.4 cm (9.6 in.) long / 11.2 cm (4.4 in.) dia
- Camera weight in air: 2.8 Kg.
- Camera weight in water: 1.1 Kg.
- Camera power: 24VDC @ 1.6 amps (40 watts)
- Depth rating: 4000/6500 meters