Drill holes efficient and find precious hydrocarbons.
The Rig Chase™ Program enables the drilling rig to leave the well site after retrieving the BOP, reducing time on location and increasing the rig move weather window.
Our Rig Chase Program™ increases the return of capital invested (ROCI) by each well. Removing a non-value adding part of the drilling schedule to a low cost vessel improves utilization of a rig slot.
Removed in the North Sea
Multi String Conductors
Rig Chase™ Program
Vessel Specifications (Minimum)
- One focal point
- Well site assessment - with Norwegian Fishing Monitoring Center
- Logistics coordination
- Retrieval & Installation supervision
- Vessel-based subsea wellhead removal
- Video survey of site
- Debris removal, soil sample, additional survey, etc.
- Lump sum based contract
- Rig leave well - after BOP and anchor retrieval
- Launch of PGB retrieval tool
- Installing net guard
- Interim period
- Rig Chase™ vessel arrival
- Retrieving net guard and subsea wellhead
- Subsea wellhead is demobilized
- Transportation of subsea wellhead to manufacturer
- DP2 class
- 600m² deck space
- 1 work class ROV
- 1x active heave compensated crane 90Te
A vessel based wellhead removal able to cut and retrieve
from 7” to 36” casing in one deployment.