Whether it’s a rental Hydraulic Power Unit (HPU), a mobile flushing unit, or an electric cable which requires testing, Oceaneering offers both short and long-term options to meet your requirements.
Oceaneering leverages 25+ years of experience in providing reliable testing & flushing equipment backed by specialized service and support.
Equipment is DNV-certified, and is used for both offshore operation worldwide, as well onshore for System Integration Testing (SIT), dock testing, and commissioning of newly-built hardware.
Equipment is adaptable to a variety of applications, whether in the oil & gas, power, aerospace, or automotive industry.
Testing and Flushing Equipment
- Testing HPUs - capable of up to 20k PSI while offering a reduced footprint vs. traditional HPUs
- Flushing units
- Fluid analysis kits
- Hot stabs
- Chart recorders
- Calibrated gauge kits
- Hoses (4H12.5, 6H10, etc.)
- Tote tanks and fluid
- Electrical testing equipment (megger, flukes, etc.)
Electrical/Fiber Optic Services
- Electrical Cable Testing
- Insulation Resistance (IR)
- Conductor Resistance (CR)
- Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR)
- Fiber Optic Testing
- Optical Time Domain Reflectometry (OTDR)