The U.S. Navy must be ready to respond with a rapidly deployable rescue system in the unlikely event of a downed or missing submarine.
We continue to provide support to the U.S. Navy and its Submarine Rescue System (SRS) based on our demonstrated expertise, attention to detail, and in-depth system knowledge. This support includes a wide range of operations and technologies.
- Vessel of opportunity operations, analyses, and selection criteria
- SRS mobilization improvements, system integration and verification testing, and ongoing integrated logistics support (ILS) management
- Search, tracking, and navigation/positioning systems
- Vessel mooring and dynamic positioning systems
- Intervention systems including ROVs and atmospheric diving systems (ADS)
- Participation in international rescue system operational exercises
Photo Credit: U.S. Navy