As one of only three private companies certified to perform work on critical Submarine Safety (SUBSAFE) and Deep Submergence Systems Scope of Certification (DSS-SOC) systems, our customers depend on our planned and emergent maintenance and design upgrades for deep submergence systems.
Our superior quality processes have earned us certification as a Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) Note 5000 SUBSAFE and DSS-SOC authorized company. Our agile, cross-trained workforce can be easily mobilized to support globally located projects, thus enabling us to use fewer resources and complete work cost effectively.
- Specialized knowledge, experience, and compliance with SOC standards under NAVSEA reference P-9290 (System Certification Procedures and Criteria Manual for Deep Submergence Systems)
- More than 15 years of experience and expertise in performing maintenance on vehicles, equipment, and components that operate in subsea environments
- Ability to meet the SOC’s clear, concise, and non-negotiable requirements
- Completion of work that must pass multiple structured audits
- Solutions and capability to coordinate the activities working onboard the numerous underwater systems and components
- Conscientious, highly skilled, and knowledgeable workforce that executes work in this niche specialty
- Capabilities for full lifecycle support, including design engineering and troubleshooting, with an uncompromised focus on reliability and safety
- Mature project management processes that provide immediate and up-to-date statuses on project quality, schedule, and cost