We offer full Oceaneering® Grayloc® product line support including pre-sale engineering, state-of-the-art global manufacturing, project management, installation, and 24/7 onsite field services.
Quality Management Systems
Our products meet the highest quality assurance requirements and ensure the success of your operations. Our programs continue to evolve to ensure global compliance.
- Global compliance with quality systems including ASME Section VIII Div. 1, 2 and 3 Boiler and Pressure Vessel codes and ISO 9001: 2015
- Authorized ASME certificate holder (U, U2, U3)
- National Board certificate holder (NB and R)
- Continuously monitored and maintained systems, audited by Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company (HSB) and Lloyd’s of London
- Bureau Veritas type approval
- Canadian Registration Numbers (CRNs)
Project Management and Field Support
We provide complete project lifecycle support, including material selection, connection sizing and analysis, third-party (OEM) coordination, commissioning, and post-installation services. Our worldwide network of engineering and manufacturing locations work seamlessly to execute projects using a global supply chain.
- We support OEM companies with machining details for interfacing equipment with the Grayloc connector profiles.
- Field sales and service personnel provide training, inspection, installation, troubleshooting, repair, and around-the-clock, onsite support.
- We coordinate shipments to fabricators, vessel suppliers, OEMs, and project sites.