Oceaneering is a leader in the development of geographic information systems (GIS) for offshore, deepwater environments. As an ESRI global partner, we deploy ESRI technology, proprietary data (such as weather and our real-time AIS vessel data), and core mapping layers to present a Common Operating Picture (COP) that allows our customers to do business better. Oceaneering was awarded ESRI’s “Partner of the Year” distinction due to our GIS contributions in the marine and upstream energy sectors.
Our GIS group will directly support your internal GIS team with technical services, data, and hosting. In addition we support:
- Incident response drills with the GIS platforms, audio-visual technology, and data layers (feature service ) customized for incident response such as weather, video, and telemetry.
- Active operational support, both in offshore exploration and production activities, supporting an organization’s incident response and operations teams.
- Data integration with commercial systems such OSIsoft PI and Maximo
- Video integration into GIS through our Video Services group
- Asset tracking through AIS and satellite M2M solutions, integrated into the COP
- Real-Time and Historical Meteorological data through our partnership with WDT (Weather Decision Technologies)
We also provide our GIS data and systems to a wide variety of customers to support market analysis, training compliance activities, and litigation support.
To discuss your specific GIS needs further, please fill out the form to the right, or contact us today at +1 713 337-3737.