Through participation in various programs around the world, Oceaneering employees give back to the communities in which they live and operate.
We actively engage in our communities to foster positive relationships, inspire others to lead, boost employee morale, and build community pride.
We volunteer, fundraise, and build awareness for causes related to children, individuals with disabilities, minorities, military veterans, law enforcement agencies, and more.
We contribute to the advancement of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) disciplines from grade schools to universities.
Oceaneering is proud to support a diverse group of charitable causes.
- American Heart Association Heart Walk
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society BP MS 150
- Gulf of Mexico Foundation
- Young Women’s College Preparatory Academy
- Maritime Robotx Challenge
- Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society (NMCRS)
- PTSD Foundation of America