Oceaneering Asset Integrity are firmly established as leading providers of multi-disciplined Rope Access services to most industry sectors, including the upstream and downstream oil and gas industry.
A full member of IRATA (Industrial Rope Access Trade Association) and SOFT means full involvement and continuing commitment to high levels of safety and training. Experienced instructors provide candidates with training on our purpose built towers prior to appraisal by an IRATA Qualified Assessor.
Applications for Rope Access are constantly evolving. Work is not limited by height, inclination or location and can be implemented far beyond the limitations of conventional fall arrest systems or alternative access methods.
Inclination: Unlimited movement horizontally or vertically.
Location: Internal, External, Offshore, Onshore, Confined Spaces, Ships, Cliffs, Rigs, Bridges, Buildings, Towers, Dams, Tanks, Cranes, Pylons, Chimneys and Refineries; Rope Access can reach virtually all locations regardless of whether the work is at height or depth.
Speed: Rapid set-up and de-rigging
Safety: Less personnel involved, eliminates risks
- High trade safety record
- Highly trained personnel independently assessed.
Cost effective: Small “hand picked” teams providing efficient access and egress also, provide the total package of work and reports. – Less men, less time.
IRATA courses Norway
Typical tasks deployed by Rope Access include:
- Conventional NDT – MPI, DPI, Ultrasonics, Visual Inspection, Eddy Current
- Specialist NDT – SCAR Radiography, LRUT, ACFM, TOFD, Computed RT, Corrosion Mapping
- Paint Inspection
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance – Using EX-Certified personnel
- Inspection of Fire and Gas Lines
- Mechanical installation & Welding Fabrication
- Coating Removal & Application
- Photographic & Video Surveys
- Insulation removal and reinstatement
- Lifting Equipment Surveys
Rope Access is recognized as the safest method of working at height due to the combined effect of a high standard of training, quality equipment and reduced numbers of personnel involved in completing a task and therefore exposed to risk. Job specific risk assessments and detailed method statements alongside the guidelines of IRATA and the HSE make Rope Access the growing choice for difficult location access.
For further information please contact email@example.com