Ensure the safe operation of your assets and mitigate risk by applying our risk-based approach to addressing structural, process plant, and subsea asset integrity.
Subsea Asset Integrity Engineering Services
We deliver comprehensive engineering services and programs that enable you to manage the integrity of your subsea equipment, pipelines, and risers.
Our experience operating in harsh subsea environments, along with our analytical competence and subsea inspection capabilities, positions us well to provide you with risk-based assessments and integrity management systems designed for subsea production systems.
- Development of KPIs and limits, inclusive of engineering reviews and recommendations
- Execution of integrity management system gap analysis
- Completion of inspection services
- Detailed inspection plans
- Vessel representatives for inspection, maintenance, and repair activities
- Inspection reports with engineering recommendations
- Generation of annual integrity reports, tactical reviews, and anomaly and free span assessments
- Completion of internal and external pipeline corrosion analysis
- Fitness for Service assessments (Level 1, 2, and 3)
- Risk-based inspection effectiveness reviews
- Definition of subsea fabric maintenance scopes
- Completion of cathodic protection assessments
- Maintenance management system (MMS) builds and updates
- Inspection and survey data storage solutions