We offer extensive services for inspection, third-party verification, and certification of cranes and lifting equipment, both onshore and offshore.
Inspection, Third-Party Verification, and Certification
We complete initial condition surveys, evaluation of equipment, condition rating, and periodic inspection to ensure the availability of a large range of equipment.
- Lifting equipment
- Launch and recovery systems
- Offshore containers
- Lifting baskets
- Fall protection
Crane and Lifting Equipment Services
We provide engineering support to enable the design and manufacture of cost-effective and reliable lifting equipment.
- Turnkey design of lifting equipment
- Risk analysis and conformity assessments
- Structural analysis
- Manufacturing monitoring, non-destructive testing (NDT), and test loading
- Preparation of user manuals and maintenance manuals
- Documentation control
- Coating and marking application
- Preparation of cargo-handling plans and rig operations
- Planning of lifting operations
We also offer third-party verification of the design, calculations, and procedures.