From rope access to autonomous systems, our ability to provide access delivers the flexibility and efficiency you need to meet your inspection requirements. We collect data in a safe and timely manner to ensure that you can make informed decisions concerning the integrity of your assets—no matter their location.
Our globally-deployed rope access capabilities provide you with the ultimate flexibility in inspection solutions. Cross-trained rope access technicians provide a one-stop solution for inspection and intervention requirements.
Rope access is a trusted and cost-effective solution.
- Enables efficient inspection of difficult to access areas
- Supports efficient mobilization and minimizes risk
- Eliminates the need for scaffolding or platforms, reducing vendor management requirements and equipment on site
We are a Trainer Operator member of the Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) and a corporate member of The Society of Professional Rope Access Technicians (SPRAT).
Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS)
Using a UAS provides a cost-effective method of gathering data required to make informed decisions. Our experience and commercially agnostic approach to UAS enables delivery of a tailored and safe solution.
From vendor approval to data management, we deliver cost-effective, technologically-advanced UAS solutions while providing aviation oversight and assurance for all UAS operations.
- We use field-proven, industry-leading technology.
- We help you reduce risk by removing the human element in completing inspection operations.
- We manage the complexities of cumbersome global aviation assurance oversight.
- UAS compliments our rope access offering with efficient, safe identification and evaluation of anomalies.
- The technique enables on-line inspection of assets—including those traditionally requiring shutdown before intervention.
- We offer solutions for complete data management.
- Our vetted operators provide the industry’s most advanced and project appropriate technologies.
- We can offer cost savings via volume discounts based on our established relationships with vendors.