Oceaneering’s Asset Condition Evaluation Tool (ACET) is a software system supporting the management of corrosion, inspection and plant integrity processes and is an integral part of the corrosion management strategy. ACET presents the managers and engineers responsible for implementing, maintaining and improving the strategy with knowledge and information on equipment condition. ACET incorporates a suite of modules, which are used to store and assess the various data formats gathered through inspection and monitoring activities, and can be used to assist in the implementation of the following key steps:
- Data Storage – equipment details, design information, inspection data.
- Planning – schedule work activities.
- Execution of Work – implement inspection strategy, gather data.
- Analysis – anomalies, results, data, information, risk assessment.
- Review – performance, strategies.
- Improvement – modify inspection strategy, recommendations, repairs.