February 23, 2017 – Houston, Texas – Oceaneering International, Inc. (“Oceaneering”) earned first place for total customer satisfaction in eight categories in EnergyPoint Research’s Oilfield Products segment of the 2016 Oilfield Products & Services Customer Satisfaction Survey. The annual survey is the industry benchmark for customer satisfaction in the global oilfield.
- Rated First in “ROVs” for Nine Consecutive Surveys Since 2006
- Rated First in “Performance and Reliability” and “Subsea Equipment” for Seventh Consecutive Year
- Rated First in “Deepwater Applications” for Sixth Consecutive Year
- Rated First in “Offshore Applications” for the Second Year
- Rated First in “Harsh Environment Wells,” “Ultra-deepwater Applications,” and “Post-sale Support”
The eight categories Oceaneering received top honors were for: remotely operated vehicles (ROVs); performance and reliability; subsea equipment; deepwater applications; offshore applications; harsh environment wells; ultra-deepwater applications; and post-sale support.
Roderick A. Larson, President of Oceaneering, stated, “Building a great culture of safety and operational excellence is something we strive for each and every day. We are pleased to receive top honors from EnergyPoint Research once again in several key areas of our business, and thank our customers for this special recognition and their continued trust and partnership.”
The independent survey was conducted as part of EnergyPoint Research’s 2016 industry-wide Oilfield Products & Services Survey, comprising thousands of in-depth evaluations.
For more information about EnergyPoint Research’s 2016 Oilfield Products & Services Customer Satisfaction Survey, visit energypointresearch.com.